Applying to be a mentor is a great way to help other students and gain leadership experience! Mentors will guide mentees during the Fall 2022 recruiting season. Sign up today to be a peer mentor!
If you sign up as a mentee, you will be paired up with an experienced student mentor throughout the Fall 2022 semester to help you through the recruiting season. Mentors will prepare you for Meet the Firms, provide interview tips, important announcements, and advice!
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Executive Vice President, Bryce Busby.
Applications for the Fall 2022 Mentorship program are due by September 18, 2022 at 11:59pm.
Applications due September 18, 2022 by 11:59pm.
- Get help as you prepare for Meet the Firms
- Find a mentor to guide you through the recruiting process
- Get your resume checked and reviewed before sending it to recruiters
- Get interview tips from mentors who have already gone through the recruiting process
- Or apply to be a mentor and gain experience mentoring other students!