Active members are eligible to run for officer positions, apply for the SAS scholarship, attend the end-of-semester banquet, and more!
Check your membership points here!
How to Become an Active Member
To achieve active status in the Student Accounting Society, members must pay their semester dues, and earn at least 10 points that satisfy each of the following point categories:
- Attend at least 8 Meetings or social event (1 point each)
- Attend/Participate in 1 Fundraising Activity** (1 point each)
- Attend 1 Professional Activity outside of Meetings (1 point each)
- SAS Peer Mentor Program
- SAS Mock Interview Program
- Career Services Workshops (Please email a photo of proof to Andres Maldonado)
- Attend Fall 2022 Meet the Firms!
- Attend Officer Elections (Mandatory 1 point)
**Waived for the Fall 2022 semester. Those who satisfied this requirement may use this point in other categories.
- Become a Director or Committee Member (1 point per active position)
- Attend a Community Service event (1 point)
- Turn on notifications for SAS Instagram (1 point)
- Submit proof via email to Andres Maldonado