Active members are eligible to run for officer positions, apply for the SAS scholarship, attend the end-of-semester banquet, and more!
Check your membership points here!
How to Become an Active Member
To achieve active status in the Student Accounting Society, members must pay their semester dues, and earn at least 15 points that satisfy each of the following point categories:
- Attend 11 Meetings or Social events (1 point each)
- Participate in 1 Fundraising Activity (1 point each)
- Attend 1 Professional Activity outside of Meetings (1 point each)
- Attend Officer Elections (Mandatory 1 point)
- Become a Director or Committee Member (2 Professional points per active position)